Top Wrestling Twitter

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Whistling Skull said:

Unless you're trying to tell me Hase is not a stand-up guy. That would suck.

https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20200427/p2a/00m/0na/014000cĀ Sorry pal.

Ā 

as for Hogan, I'm genuinely baffled how someone can hear him at his most unguarded we have ever seen him beingĀ openlyĀ racist, callingĀ himselfĀ a racist, and believe anything other than that heĀ isĀ a racist.Ā 

1 minute ago, BomberPat said:

https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20200427/p2a/00m/0na/014000cĀ Sorry pal.

Ā 

as for Hogan, I'm genuinely baffled how someone can hear him at his most unguarded we have ever seen him beingĀ openlyĀ racist, callingĀ himselfĀ a racist, and believe anything other than that heĀ isĀ a racist.Ā 

Oh shit. Well that is awful. ThereĀ are noĀ big swings or brightly coloured tights that can make this right.

On Hogan: i think he was being a stupid crazy racist things sayingĀ fucker, more than an actual racist person. I know a lot of you believe that there is no difference. I believe otherwise, though.

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, Whistling Skull said:

Yeah, but i've come to learn that people that are not actually racist do thisĀ too. It's not as cut and dry as any of us would like it to be.

No, it really is. There are different degrees of racist. But they're all racists none the less. Hogan isn't in the KKK. No-one is arguing otherwise. But nor is he someone that any self-respecting company would have on their PG television show.

24 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

No, it really is. There are different degrees of racist. But they're all racists none the less. Hogan isn't in the KKK. No-one is arguing otherwise. But nor is he someone that any self-respecting company would have on their PG television show.

There are a lot of people and companies that disagree with the last part of your statement. Your point comes from a good, positive place, but again: the world and the people in it are more complex than that.

As a teenager, i would've agreed with you wholeheartedly. It's just that over the course of my life i've made moreĀ of an effort to open up a dialogue, as to find common ground and a place to start understanding each other better. I can honestly say that it helped me and the people around me tremendously.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1 minute ago, tiger_rick said:

Us youngsters do see the world through red and yellow coloured specs.

Lol, no, i don't assume that you're a teenager or anything. I was just giving you insight into how i got the my state of mind about it. I've always assumed people around here are about my age, orĀ at least of my generation.