Top Wrestling Twitter

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Jericho did call a muslim film festival host a "hajji faggot" on stage in 2009 when he interupted him, so he's got form. Its amazing nobody ever talks about that. And by amazing, I obviously mean "he's a dirt sheet source, they barely reported the details of it."

Probably true as literally the first I've ever heard of it.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Jericho did call a muslim film festival host a "hajji faggot" on stage in 2009 when he interupted him, so he's got form. Its amazing nobody ever talks about that. And by amazing, I obviously mean "he's a dirt sheet source, they barely reported the details of it."

Probably true as literally the second I've ever heard of it.

Edited by tiger_rick

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Yakashi said:

There’s even video of it. 

But he gets a pass for things from a lot of people because a) AEW and b) Dave Meltzer  

So it happened in 2009, he had 9 years on and off in WWE without it coming up and it's AEW's fault?

I went off Jericho after reading his 3rd book, the story about being pissed up and annoying HBK's family as though it was some big turning point in his life when the way it's written he obviously thought the reader would think he's sound as fuck just put me right off

Thankfully he was enough of a knob to actually put in the book that his apology and asking for help from HBK was given short shrift, which I found hilarious 

• Paid Members

I remember there being a few "hilarious" stories in Jericho's books that made me think he was a bit of a tosser. One night he couldn't find a hotel room but begged a staff member to let him sleep in a conference room, promising that he'd get up before her boss comes in. Morning comes, the woman asks Jericho to get up and he just refuses, goes back to sleep and gets up hours later, interrupting the guests who were having breakfast. He tells it like it's funniest story in the world, as if he hadn't even considered how much trouble that woman might've got in because she tried to help him.

There's another one about his mates winding him up that one of them had gotten a part in a big movie and him having an absolute jealous meltdown about it. He acknowledges that he was being an arse, in fairness, but still didn't seem aware of how pathetic his reaction was. I mean, why the fuck would you share a story that was basically "I couldn't stand the idea that one of my friends could be more successful than me!!"?

Hogan still wins the dickhead stakes though for me though. By a hefty margin as well. I mean, remember when he blamed John Graziano for his own injuries? Saying he must've done some bad shit for God to punish him like that? Fucking brutal.

41 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

So it happened in 2009, he had 9 years on and off in WWE without it coming up and it's AEW's fault?

I can see you’re one of the beaten down AEW fans that imagines people saying things so they can get upset.

I didn’t say it was AEWs fault. I said he gets a pass from it from some people because he works for AEW. It got brought up again recently because of his cuntish all lives matter twittering and some people, who crucify wwe talent for a lot less, tried to brush it off. That’s all I’m saying. Not sure why you imagined I said it was AEWs fault that Jericho is a racist twat.

As for Dave, he will spend 20 minutes talking about whatever Jim cornette said this week, but we never hear a peep about the Jericho stuff.

Edited by Yakashi

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Yakashi said:

I can see you’re one of the beaten down AEW fans that imagines people saying things so they can get upset.

Nah, I think you literally said it and I thought it needed explanation. After the explanation, I still think AEW is completely irrelevant to it.

Not sure why it's not brought up all the time like Hogan. Sure him carrying favour with Meltzer, etc has something to do with it but if it's such common knowledge, they can't be blamed for it not coming up on here.

7 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Nah, I think you literally said it and I thought it needed explanation. After the explanation, I still think AEW is completely irrelevant to it.

Not sure why it's not brought up all the time like Hogan. Sure him carrying favour with Meltzer, etc has something to do with it but if it's such common knowledge, they can't be blamed for it not coming up on here.

Sorry, that was a dickhead reply.

So I’m definitely not saying it’s AEWs fault that either he is a racist homophobe or that they’re somehow responsible for people not knowing about it. Sorry if that’s how it seemed.

I am saying that, once this got brought to some people’s attention again, it was brushed aside when had it been a wwe wrestler like say the miz, he would have been shat upon from the highest of heights. That’s just the experience I had with some people but obviously not all. He got a pass. I can tell he isn’t getting a pass with you so that’s a nice change.

The Dave thing is obvious. If you’ve spent any time reading or listening to him you’ll know the deal in regards to how he treats his sources and friends.

On the reason why hogan and Jericho are treated differently. Some part is the visibility of their transgressions without question. The other, I believe, revolves around the small number of wrestling fans that are left being from the era where Hogan was being shit on constantly for, well, doing backstage hogan things and having hogan matches. Jericho was someone people thought was being held down etc. And you know how that goes. I think people will pile on people they already don’t like and be lenient on ones they like. You’ll regularly not get a thread or conversation about hogan without it being brought up as people, rightly or wrongly, still want to use it against him. I can’t look at him the same, but I also don’t see the point of constantly bringing it up. But I do accept some people feel it should be.

I think if this Jericho video was played on Fox News tonight, it wouldn’t have the effect on wrestling fans that the hogan one did, regardless of which one is “worse”.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, King Pitcos said:

He is! Well, when it’s a massive international hostage situation he’s fabricated he is.

Are you trying to tell me Fandango wasn't really handcuffed to a radiator?