The Old Poster Ouija Board

Carbomb

• 2 weeks later...

@Astro Hollywoodis too busy making funny as fuck videos. 3x months on I'm still laughing at his line about "a stag do at Jonestown"

Just like to add like I did last time, I hope Scratchdj and Johnnyboy are good and I don't blame them for deleting their accounts after that complete and uttter fuck up we had a while back (assume it was that)

Also @tiger_rick I hope you're well.

24 minutes ago, Slapnut said:

@Scott Malbranque gave me a recipe on here years ago for an anti-inflammatory tea that had turmeric in it. It sounded fucking rank, but he absolutely swore by it and I fancy giving it a go now my body is giving up on me. Are you still about??

Was it this one?

On 2/18/2015 at 10:36 AM, Scott Malbranque said:

Like what I'd imagine an icepop made out of snot and piss to taste like, Chest. Fuckin septic.

I was taking Lean Xtreme as I'm stim sensitive, and you know what works better? A cup of green tea, turmeric, ginger, aloe vera, cayenne pepper and manuka honey.

I can't praise Cayenne highly enough. A wonderfully beneficial spice.

2 hours ago, Rule One said:

@Chili Hope things have improved for you this year and you're moving in the right direction.

Chilli Dawg hasn’t been able to log back in since the great data breach. He might start a new account if he can’t remember his email that he used initially!