The Old Poster Ouija Board

Carbomb

Just now, neil said:

At best this feels like a weirdly personal and inquisitive thing you're asking here.

It’s consistent with everything in the autism thread. I guess you don’t read it or have any need to, but there is / was plenty of discussion there on what to do when waiting for a diagnosis and discussion about why people self diagnose into a disability. Here is the thread, it’s beautifully supportive and helpful  

• Moderators

Could've just shared the link to it and mentioned what a great thread it is rather than asking yet another pointed and inquisitive question to someone you clearly have some issue with. Have a look through your posts in this thread and take a look in the mirror will you.

2 minutes ago, ScottishSiren said:

Definitely a boundary breaking question I'm not willing to answer. Part of therapy is being able to set boundaries for yourself. This is one of them. Not everyone deserves an answer to a question. 

Fair enough. My sincere apologies for the offence. Do check out that thread though, some wonderful resources in it that I hope you find helpful. 

On 1/18/2023 at 8:38 PM, Accident Prone said:

Pinging @Undefeated Steakagain. He's not been seen since he was bundled into hospital by the police in 2020, and he's not logged on since September of that year. Hope you're okay, fella.

This is really sad.  I guess it's to be expected with the relative anonymity of the forum, but.. yeah, people just disappear and some of them might have passed away and we'd never know.

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

If I recall correctly he was 'Phil the Junkman' at one point during the boards very early years but I can't remember him posting much at all. Much like @TheAdder who was also a mod at that time. I'm guessing they were both mates of Moorish when he created the board originally. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
On 3/16/2023 at 9:03 PM, Joe Blog said:

@Chris B unless his change of avatar has thrown me I don’t recall seeing many posts lately. 

never mind, He is still active as hell. Mist start reading names on posts as opposed to looking at avatar. 

This says nothing good about the quality of my recent posts...