The Old Poster Ouija Board

Carbomb

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Happy New Year, @Scratch, lovely to see you back!

Cheers @Devon Malcolm , happy new year to you too mate - great to be back and great to see you all again 👍

Edited by Scratch

• Paid Members
Just now, FelatioLips said:

Still doing the virtual racing?

I am, but I’ve been away from the leagues this year so just driving for fun in some of the season races.

I’ve just got a Meta Quest 3 and it feels like a huge upgrade in visual quality from the Index, and its wireless, so looking forward to getting that setup.

36 minutes ago, Scratch said:

I am, but I’ve been away from the leagues this year so just driving for fun in some of the season races.

I’ve just got a Meta Quest 3 and it feels like a huge upgrade in visual quality from the Index, and its wireless, so looking forward to getting that setup.

When you do, pics or GTFO. Good to see you, buddy!

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Loki said:

@DJ Stevie C I remember being a good egg, he was arguing with DynamiteDuane and then never posted again.  And that was over a decade ago. :(

Wasn't he really involved with the FWA? Worked back stage and stuff. I'm talking first time round, Mark Sloan, Alex Facking Shane, not the subsequent hodge podge. If that's the right person then he was a top bloke. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2022 at 1:03 PM, Hugh Thesz said:

Why did Kenny McBride chuck posting? It can't have been that employer tribunal failure surely.

He was a regular until (having been tragic enough to check) nine years ago.

Did your post manifest this Guardian report on Kenny McBride's bigotry into being a mere two years later? You know, I think it did.

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, Little Johnny said:

Did your post manifest this Guardian report on Kenny McBride's bigotry into being a mere two years later? You know, I think it did.

I would never have guessed he would have been a GC, you know. Never showed any signs of bigotry on here that I can recall!

6 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I would never have guessed he would have been a GC, you know. Never showed any signs of bigotry on here that I can recall!

The way he presents himself as a campaigner for the gays is hilarious. 

• Paid Members

Yup - IIRC he said it was because he had some flatmates who just called him that because they'd come up with some idea that he was a serial killer or something like Jason Voorhees, and even when they found out he was just a regular bloke, the name had already stuck.