The Old Poster Ouija Board

Carbomb

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

He might start a new account if he can’t remember his email that he used initially!

This forum has two main issues - banned cunts that sign up for new accounts literally decades on and old posters who refuse to make a new account and therefore exile themselves because they can't remember their hotmail password from 2002.

49 minutes ago, neil said:

This forum has two main issues -

The number of outed sex offenders we've had as members?  The fact that we all watch men in pants?

banned cunts that sign up for new accounts literally decades on and old posters who refuse to make a new account and therefore exile themselves because they can't remember their hotmail password from 2002.

Oh, that.  Yeah.

• Paid Members

I thought about tagging Kendal Mint Cake until I saw the last time he posted was when he won "Wish You Weren't Here" in the 2012 awards, promised he'd start posting more positive things and then vanished. That's as good an exit as you can hope for really and I don't want to spoil it.

• Paid Members
21 hours ago, Slapnut said:

@Scott Malbranque gave me a recipe on here years ago for an anti-inflammatory tea that had turmeric in it. It sounded fucking rank, but he absolutely swore by it and I fancy giving it a go now my body is giving up on me. Are you still about??

Right boss, when you wake up with an empty stomach, grab a mug, then into the mug cast in a tsp of Turmeric***, a tsp of Cayenne Pepper***, a tsp of Ginger***, a dash of Apple Cider Vinegar (with the Mother/ick floaty bits), and about a gram of Cissus Quadrangularis.
Boil the kettle. Pour the boiling water into that mix (the boiling water removes clumping), give it a stir, give it five minutes, give yourself a wee pep talk and then neck it down once it's cool enough. It's the angriest thing that will ever hit the inside of your mouth, but it's the only thing keeping me off painkillers for my lack of cruciate ligament on my left peg, and still being able to lift and train heavy. Also snaps you clean out of that lack of motivation you have to even exist, when you first wake up.
Can't recommend it enough.

***Not that cheap gik in the glass in Lidl or Aldi. Grab yourself a big bag of organic on iHerb or something)

Also, just a warning; This concoction can cause absolute ructions at home. The missus flips the lid regularly at me because I leave turmeric stains on the counters and we just recently bought a new gaff, so I've been banished to the shed with a kettle and wee cabinet for my powders, and that's the only place in our compound that I'm allowed whip this up.
Also, second warning; Wash your chin and surrounding area immediately after it. The skidmarks are legit, like. Even if you feel you've not spilled or dribbled a single screed of it onto you, chances are the steam will somehow embed itself onto somewhere around the chin half of your face.

Tumeric is excellent for your skin, particularly if its inflamed or you have acne. You can make an exfoliating face mask by mixing it with yogurt and sticking it on your face, may leave you guys a little yellow though..... brown skin doesn't have that issue so much.