The Old Poster Ouija Board

Carbomb

• Paid Members

Wow thank you so much for all your kind words I can’t believe it! It really has cheered me up! He would be so chuffed that you remembered his farming exploits (especially crashing a tractor in to the lake 😄).

I had lots of phone calls like that. The last one was after he had been a bit poorly and not played it for a month or so. He wanted to play but couldn’t find the disc. My step Mum had been turning the house upside down looking for it but it had disappeared. He phoned me up asking if I had borrowed it as they couldn’t find it anywhere…. at that point I reminded him that he had downloaded it from the store rather then buy the disc.

Seeing all your lovely messages made me go through my texts with him again - there’s a couple below, I’m not sure if I posted them here or not. He really was a wonderful man who just enjoyed the simple things in life.

Thank you again for your words, it means the world to me. I’ve told my Step Mum that some of my “friends on the internet” enjoyed listening to stories about Dads farming and that got her reminiscing more too. So I had a really nice chat with her last night which was prompted by you guys too. 

0BB38015-B3C6-466E-873B-0AADE48E93EE.thumb.png.b95c93d1ab6d10731ca782822540acbc.png

757B2581-81FE-41E0-B9F9-83E4AA5B6067.thumb.png.acb15562834072e63bc5153a1f5b4f91.png

“That’s me sorted”. Bless him ❤️

Edited by waters44

• Paid Members
On 1/27/2023 at 11:17 AM, ScottishSiren said:

Former infamous poster and UKFF legend Dangerously420 has certainly a lot different these days. 

Some would know them as Tommyboi or MC Tommy from the Scottish wrestling scene but he is now she and she is Emily a  transgender woman. 

Certainly a glow up from the old guy he used to be. 

Hi, Emily. 

• Awards Moderator

Either:

ScottishSiren has seen this transformation and wants to inform us how an old poster is getting on.

or

The Artist Formerly Known As Tommyboi is posting under a new alias and proud of their new identity. 

I don't really care which it is. Either way, Emily looks great and I'm really pleased for her finding herself. I hope she's happy. 

I am Emily. The photos are mine from my phone camera.

I figured out I was female in 2015. I spent so long in the closet questioning myself. 

In March of 2021 I finally came out. 

It's been such a journey to get here. 

I've had to go private as gender identity clinic services are so bad the waiting list times. I'm currently still waiting three years later on the NHS.

I legally became Emily and changed my name in August 2021. 

Im full time living as female as of August 2022. 

Im coming up for my first year on HRT as of the first week in March.

Ive been in therapy for nearly two years and I'm finally getting to solving a lot of past issues.

I feel so much happier about myself and having the estrogen replacement has certainly brought me to a much better place.

Emotional state wise the HRT process has been wild but I'm happier with my female emotional state. 

Body changes are slowly happening but I won't get the results I am expecting until 2025. 

Yeah so completely changed days from the old me. 

Edited by ScottishSiren
More details

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, ScottishSiren said:

I am Emily. The photos are mine from my phone camera.

I figured out I was female in 2015. I spent so long in the closet questioning myself. 

In March of 2021 I finally came out. 

It's been such a journey to get here. 

I've had to go private as gender identity clinic services are so bad the waiting list times. I'm currently still waiting three years later on the NHS.

I legally became Emily and changed my name in August 2021. 

Im full time living as female as of August 2022. 

Im coming up for my first year on HRT as of the first week in March.

Ive been in therapy for nearly two years and I'm finally getting to solving a lot of past issues.

I feel so much happier about myself and having the estrogen replacement has certainly brought me to a much better place.

Emotional state wise the HRT process has been wild but I'm happier with my female emotional state. 

Body changes are slowly happening but I won't get the results I am expecting until 2025. 

Yeah so completely changed days from the old me. 

Congratulations on taking the huge step and I presume returning here is overcoming another your life that's probably bothered you in the past with how things have gone previously. If so, or even if not, welcome back and good luck going forward with everything.