The Old Poster Ouija Board

Carbomb

• Moderators
On 5/6/2022 at 5:02 PM, Hugh Thesz said:

Out of curiosity who has had the biggest meltdown in UKFF history?

Two words for you - Freebird Out.

My favourite one anyway. And also another one for the list of eventuality slinking back in.

48 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Two words for you - Freebird Out.

My favourite one anyway. And also another one for the list of eventuality slinking back in.

Was that along the lines of “I’ve had a few pints, I’ve won £120 and I’m off to do sex in a real life girl, laters losers!”

9 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

Did Joe the lion ever start posting again? 

After a year or two and tried really hard to get banned. He didn’t take the “At, not with” award very well. 

19 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

After a year or two and tried really hard to get banned. He didn’t take the “At, not with” award very well. 

It was around a decade later!

He wasn't happy at winning his award, so announced his departure in a private message to neil, decrying him as a "cunt". He popped back to Paid a year or two later to say that he didn't leave because of the award but because neil is a cunt, and that he was better than the rest of us because he was on £150k a year. And that was it for a long time, before he discovered

17 hours ago, hallicks said:

“The tories are cunts” thread

, had a pop at just about everybody in it, and then took some shots at Butch in a private message.

It all might have been very different had he been a little less unfunny.

Somehow found this thread off the Tories one, had a little re-read and it made me realise what a brilliant poster Gus was. 

On 12/20/2018 at 3:34 PM, Gus Mears said:

Every leap year, 'The Word Man' goes up to Hull and locals can purchase a selection of phrases that were once popular Down South for two and six each. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...