The Old Poster Ouija Board

Carbomb

30 minutes ago, neil said:

Went on twitter and saw Kenneth commenting on one of Millard's posts. Turns out he's a white belt in BJJ. So you better watch out Keith.

If he knocks out my teeth I won’t ask him to recommend a dentist. 

• Paid Members

Back in 2008/9, I was going through a really rough patch mentally. Felt absolutely fucking lost, and wrote about it on my old Livejournal blog - not because I thought anyone would read it, just to "get it out of me" and maybe get some catharsis and perspective.

I've never met Kenny, and he's never met me, but I got a DM from him the day after I posted, saying he'd read the entry, and that he'd be there to listen if I needed to talk.

Yeh, he posted a few odd things on here, after years of being a largely solid poster, but he's a good guy.

• Paid Members

If that's how you find him, fair play to you. I believe him to be a good person at his core, based on my interactions with him. His statements on religion certainly make him a knob as well.

On 4/4/2022 at 2:24 PM, Carbomb said:

If that's how you find him, fair play to you. I believe him to be a good person at his core, based on my interactions with him. His statements on religion certainly make him a knob as well.

Saw one of his tweets in reply to someone I follow so had a quick look at his Twitter. He’s about 80% Glinner now. 

• Paid Members

McBride is a twat. He was on here and he's even more of one now. Some of the stuff he used to post in the Scottish football thread was worse than the crap Soap McTavish and Ally Clark came out with. Absolutely no shock at all he's a huge terf now.

37 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Absolutely no shock at all he's a huge terf now.

Big lol at the idea of him being a radical feminist. Unsurprisingly the tweet of his that stood out was when some mental TRA was called a conservative catholic and he objected to them being called a catholic. 

• 3 weeks later...