The Old Poster Ouija Board

Carbomb

Just to clarify, my point about Kenny McBride was genuine.

I only met him a couple of times and conversed with him here on the religion thread.

I found him OK with one exception which is that I was getting screwed over by a tape trader. Kenny brings the matter up prior to a wrestling show and I reply that I'd love to boot the guys arse.

You can probably guess what is coming.

Turns out the guy was a wrestler and upon reaching the venue Kenny ran up to the guy and he understandably had a go at me.

The guy ended up sending me the tapes. By time this happened my £40ish order was in its ninth month.

The way Kenny ran over to the guy struck me as strange but my thought process was that he wanted to defended his mate.

Either way, that aside, he was always polite to me.  I never meant to open hostility to him (and my anxiety meand please let me add that I am not having a dig at anyone who posted about him).

Maybe I am a petty cunt for remembering this as it must be 20+ years ago.

• Paid Members

The first thing they'll have to do is go down the dole and sign on, which is a fairly simple task that sees them signing on down the dole. 

Edited by Tommy!

• Moderators
On 4/29/2022 at 3:16 PM, Hugh Thesz said:

I found him OK with one exception which is that I was getting screwed over by a tape trader. Kenny brings the matter up prior to a wrestling show and I reply that I'd love to boot the guys arse.

You can probably guess what is coming.

Turns out the guy was a wrestler and upon reaching the venue Kenny ran up to the guy and he understandably had a go at me.

The guy ended up sending me the tapes. By time this happened my £40ish order was in its ninth month.

The way Kenny ran over to the guy struck me as strange but my thought process was that he wanted to defended his mate.

So he's a snitch?

• Paid Members
51 minutes ago, Hugh Thesz said:

Aye, never told me the guy was his mate after bringing the fucking subject up with me to begin with.

Out of curiosity who has had the biggest meltdown in UKFF history?

Did Tom (now Emma) of announcing  fame not have an absolute barney after the comment about his ex? 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Hugh Thesz said:

I don't know about biggest, but 'seasider' was my favourite.

• Moderators
21 hours ago, Hugh Thesz said:

Hard to say. There's been many who have publicly quit the forum, made a big scene about it, then signed up again within a year.

UKFF is a hard mistress to quit

48 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Two words for you - Freebird Out.

My favourite one anyway. And also another one for the list of eventuality slinking back in.

Was that along the lines of “I’ve had a few pints, I’ve won £120 and I’m off to do sex in a real life girl, laters losers!”