The Old Poster Ouija Board

Carbomb

1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Kind of hoping we have another lockdown and that Joe Wicks nonce gets sacked off and Le Branquefurter teaches the nations kids PE

"Burpees until your pots have gone lads, but none of that starjumping gik!!! Tomorrow: How to get your jaw swinging like you've double dropped. Bye kids!" 

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Gus Mears said:

Wonder what would happen if you down Scott Malbranque's Brain Tonic and follow it up with a quart of that prune/apple concoction from the Great UKFF Shitoff.

Once told a guy I lived with that the combo was great for getting rid of constipation as he was backed up.

Fairly sure he barely spoke to me again after that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

@Rule One

Here I am; no more tales of New York, because no New York anymore. We moved to exurban North Carolina almost exactly a year ago, something we'd talked about before but were pushed into it by some horrible personal experiences. Manny (big Turkish Van cat) passed away suddenly, and was followed just before Christmas by my grandfather-in-law, who was an absolute gem and was the main reason we were able to move to the US in the first place. My mother-in-law used this to get back into our lives, and made things seem so unsafe in the Northeast that we decided it was time to make the move.

So now we live in NC, in a real house with an office, workshop, workshed, and a chicken coop. We've got three cats (Margot, Hiccup, and Tiptoe), and five chickens (Dorothy, Blanche, Rose, Sofia, and Count Bessie). Was a big move and change, and we've got no money anymore, but I think it was a positive move. 

7 hours ago, Jonny Vegas said:

@Terje Rindal probably the first account name I remember seeing on here.

@CTXRussomark bought some WCW VHS comps from him back in the day.

I'm still around and check the board most days.  I just don't really watch wrestling anymore and haven't done regularly for probably 15 years now, so don't really have much to add!  Crazy to think WCW died over 20 years ago now - life goes by fast!

@Sergio Mendacious Sorry to hear about Manny and your Grandfather-in-law. They can't be replaced but I'm sure you've got blessed memories of them and thank-you for your stories over the years about them.

Maybe we'll get new tales of the land that's not New York but as long as you are safe and well, that's the main thing.

Take care and best wishes for your future.

• 1 month later...