The Celebrity Sexual Harassment and Rapists Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

I've heard those rumours too, that Joe Jackson had him chemically castrated or injected with hormones to keep his voice high. It's normally something I'd dismiss as nonsense, but given all the horrendous stuff that's come out about their dad, from beating them and their mother up, to sexually abusing the daughters (IIRC LaToya was particularly vocal about it which was why she was estranged from the family), I wouldn't have put it past him. Sounds like an absolute midden of a human being.

• Paid Members
39 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

There's also plenty of accounts of Jackson having a "normal" deep voice in ordinary conversation, though.

This was discussed in Leaving Neverland as well.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-47680378

"His sexual needs were his sexual needs, coming from whatever childhood he has or whatever DNA he has. You can say 'molested', but those children, as you heard say [Robson and Safechuck], they were thrilled to be there. They both married and they both have children, so it didn't kill them."

Barbra Streisand being sympathetic to Wacko's victims.

• 2 months later...
  • Paid Members
48 minutes ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

Always hated this nepotism fuck even when everyone was bumming him for that crap wrestling thing he did, didn't realise he was this much of a piece of shit.

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/max-landis-sexual-assault-accusation-1203246371/

He's hardly from good stock is he, I mean his dad is a piece of shit as well. Josh Trank can fuck off though, he's hardly credible as a source, but the allergations have been on social for a while, interesting they have now got him.

On 6/19/2019 at 9:29 PM, Hannibal Scorch said:

He's hardly from good stock is he, I mean his dad is a piece of shit as well. Josh Trank can fuck off though, he's hardly credible as a source, but the allergations have been on social for a while, interesting they have now got him.

Why is John Landis a piece of shit?