The Celebrity Sexual Harassment and Rapists Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

Do tell.

Allegedly he would allegedly point out production staff he allegedly like the look off and would go into quite graphic detail about what he would allegedly want to do with them, normally over the worktops of the set (which would be a health and safety nightmare). This is whilst he was still married. As far as I know none of his alleged fantasies became reality. But he was a known flirt on set and I did notice the females were never on their own, they were always shadowed.

Gino DiCampo was also pretty filthy with his mouth, but he was quite young at the time and didn’t seem to be taken as much as an issue. Also his accent is not as strong when he’s not on set

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

10 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Gino DiCampo was also pretty filthy with his mouth, but he was quite young at the time and didn’t seem to be taken as much as an issue. Also his accent is not as strong when he’s not on set

Gino of course got sent down for burglary when he robbed Paul Young’s house!

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I’ve not been able to watch anything with Ainsley ever since one of my college teachers told us about a dinner party he was at which Ainsley was also attending. He went into the kitchen to get another drink when he walked in to ALLEGEDLY find Ainsley with a brandy glass in one hand, his other hand on his hip, pants round his ankles getting sucked off by another man, all the while telling him to “eat it!”

Nowt wrong with this. 

On 12/14/2019 at 4:52 PM, johnnyboy said:

Can't watch the clip myself at the moment, but I saw the programme live. Is this in reference to when he said "Basically, don't bend over when I'm around"?

If so, then the context was about him making rude jokes on set, so I took it to mean that he'd make an embarrassing comment if you gave him an opening (so to speak).

Which all in all struck me as an unwise thing for a national treasure to brag about in 2019, but still a far cry from goosing.

Apologies if you're talking about a different quote that I missed.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...