The Celebrity Sexual Harassment and Rapists Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

As mentioned a few posts above, not surprised in the slightest about this one. More surprised it's taken so long to be taken (more) seriously. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, BomberPat said:

Apologies for this being an utterly tedious pedantic fact, but Roy Orbison's version was recorded first, even though it wasn't released until a couple of years after Cyndi's.

Not at all, I assume his version wasn’t publicly released until the 90’s, but it’s one of those interesting music facts. Regardless as much as I do actually enjoy both versions, they are really creepy. Let’s not bring up Céline Dions version (forgetting her whole creepy marriage).

Back on topic, I’ve seen a lot of people defending SBC as that’s just how it is. And I don’t accept that because he plays dubious characters gives him a free pass to behave that way. I’m pretty disappointed because I thought he was a pretty sound person with strong morals, other than his Zionist views. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
26 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Good on her. Danny D is rotten, and he's got a purely show penis.

Phoenix is widely known to be one of the absolute nicest people in the industry and the dealings we've had with her on the site I work for have backed that up. 

• 2 weeks later...

The crux of the appeal was he was convicted for his past rapey ways and not for what he was charged with. 

EDIT - Just to clarify, he won’t be released from prison as he is serving time for other offences. 

Edited by Keith Houchen