The Celebrity Sexual Harassment and Rapists Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

There are so many now that they need their own thread.

Unsurprisingly, considering the rumours that have been swirling around him for years, it looks like Louis CK is the next one in trouble. Just cancelled a premiere of his new film hours before it was due to take place ahead of a New York Times story on him. Let's face it, even if there weren't rumours, one look at him and you could pretty much believe right away that he'd wank in front of women he'd forced to watch him.

• Paid Members

Did I see Spacey has been removed entirely from a movie and replaced by Christopher Plummer? I was going to get a copy of Baby Driver on Bluray, but am a bit torn now as while I enjoyed the movie it's going to be tainted by his stink now.

Edited by jazzygeofferz
Wrong actor.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Did I see Spacey has been removed entirely from a movie and replaced by Christopher Plummer? I was going to get a copy of Baby Driver on Bluray, but am a bit torn now as while I enjoyed the movie it's going to be tainted by his stink now.

Yup. It's due for release in 5 weeks and they are reshooting all the scenes he was in. Madness. 

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, chokeout said:

Yup. It's due for release in 5 weeks and they are reshooting all the scenes he was in. Madness. 

That's the 10th Anniversary DVD Easter eggs sorted then.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

The Louis C.K stuff is perhaps the strangest of all the recent revelations. Who just whips their dick out and walks to actual completion in front of people? That's just odd. 

I've listened to him countless times on Opie and Anthony and he's a fucking weird dude. So it makes perfect sense.

• Paid Members

Mariah Carey always seemed a wee bit mental as well. I seem to recall her trying to convince the world that she'd taught her dog to speak or something?

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

I've listened to him countless times on Opie and Anthony and he's a fucking weird dude. So it makes perfect sense.

I've only ever watched his stand up. I know he does a fair number of wanking bits but had no clue he also does a fair amount of wanking in public for real. 

• Paid Members

Jen Kirkman pretty much just came out and said that he did it in front of her a few years back in an interview last year, so it's pretty amazing that it's taken this long for him to finally be named.

• Paid Members

I'm surprised it took this long for someone major to report the Louis CK allegations, because it's been pretty well known for a while. I first got to know him listening to the O&A show and, similar to Ian, it's really not a stretch imagining him trapping women in rooms and wanking in front of them. He's always had an air of smugness about him that seems to have only grown as people go the "he's a genius" route.

So long as Tom Hanks remains Tom Hanks and Norm MacDonald remains Norm, I couldn't give a care about most of them. I always assume most actors are knobhead weirdos anyway.