The Celebrity Sexual Harassment and Rapists Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Factotum said:

Hasn't this been around for years about him? I've heard it for quite a while and I'm sure Leah Remini has been calling out about Scientology protecting him.

He was accused years ago but he's only now been officially charged as I understand it.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Thunderplex said:

Were they underage?  That constitutes tape in the USA even when it's concensual.

It does in the UK too, doesn't it? He's being charged with forcible rape, not statutory rape. No idea if they were underage, but it definitely wasn't consensual. 

• Paid Members

Re-read my comment, and it might of come across that I considered one was worse that the other.  Not the intention at all, filthy bastard should be hung either way.

• Paid Members

Some of the replies to this, and no doubt other girls and women's statements today are just disgusting. 

I knew the name was familiar, but did a quick search on Google and now I have two reasons why I'll never watch Baby Driver again. Shame as well as it's a decent movie apart from the nonces. 

• Paid Members

I hated Baby Driver so now I have a third reason to call it a piece of shit.

But in all seriousness, yeah, I was never reading the replies to that, I can easily imagine what they're like.

• Paid Members

Chris D’Elia on The Fighter and The Kid podcast a while back. His face and awkwardness when the penny drops that you can screen record and save pics on Snapchat says it all;

Oh and the nob you hear in the background talking about a teenage boy’s parents “cock blocking” is former shit MMA fighter and current shit comedian Brendan Schaub by the way. Absolute weapon and one of the biggest dollops of dumb on the planet. 

Edited by wandshogun09

• 3 weeks later...

So David Walliams has been under fire these past few days for the content of his kids books and during this it's come out that he's been a creepy fuck to teenage girls and bullying one in particular to sign an NDA to keep his actions private. She's come out in the past day but has since deleted her Twitter account. There were more coming out in her thread and apparently others have been DM'ed details of him acting like this.

Edited by Merzbow

• Paid Members

My partner works in children's publishing and it's widely known throughout the industry what a truly loathsome horrible cunt Walliams is, how crap his books are and everyone hates him, but he just sells so much no one can do anything about. 

Along with plenty of stories of him just being a terrible person, there's also an open secret in the industry about a chapter removed from his autobiography by his publisher which I won't say here because it's probably legally iffy for me to do so (if it's not, I'll spill the beans) but it's absolutely career ending stuff. It'll inevitably come out I'm sure and I hope it's sooner than later. 

Edited by LaGoosh