The Celebrity Sexual Harassment and Rapists Thread

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eat Out to Help Out endangered countless more people than all the protests put together but I don't remember Johnny Law raiding Nando's.

It's always amazed me how many excuses people use when it comes to Michael Jackson. His house is a millionaires nonce cave. Everything from WrestleFest in the arcade room to the flying Scotsman in the

Obvious troll is obvious.    Regarding that curfew thing, it’s switching the narrative. Since forever, it’s always been about what women and girls can do to prevent getting attacked and not wha

Posted Images

• Paid Members

By all accounts they've tried. 

Intimidation, stalking, killing of pets has all been alleged. His wife seems a pretty evil human being as well based off her responses over the years. 

• Paid Members

An odd question. The court are charging him specifically with rape based on the evidence they have, not sexual assault which is a broad term covering a range of assaults. They are different. Why do you ask?

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Factotum said:

Hasn't this been around for years about him? I've heard it for quite a while and I'm sure Leah Remini has been calling out about Scientology protecting him.

He was accused years ago but he's only now been officially charged as I understand it.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Thunderplex said:

Were they underage?  That constitutes tape in the USA even when it's concensual.

It does in the UK too, doesn't it? He's being charged with forcible rape, not statutory rape. No idea if they were underage, but it definitely wasn't consensual. 

• Paid Members

Re-read my comment, and it might of come across that I considered one was worse that the other.  Not the intention at all, filthy bastard should be hung either way.