The Celebrity Sexual Harassment and Rapists Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
On 6/20/2019 at 8:40 PM, Hannibal Scorch said:

Used to be a programme on the "Crime & Investigation Channel" were they basically said he forced the Vietnamese children to work through the night to do that particular scene, which is (the scene) would be still dangerous to do these days.

1 hour ago, David said:

I'm not saying he isn't, but being a piece of work isn't against the law, sadly. He should be free to pursue his business interests as he sees fit, while individuals and organisations should be free to decide if they don't want to work with him, of course.

And we're free to say "fuck off Kevin Spacey".

No-one is saying he should be imprisoned without trial.  However pointing out that someone accused of many many sexual assaults publicly doing whatever Kevin Spacey is trying to do (be it the weird ass Frank Underwood video or reciting this specific poem about persecution and facing adversity) is just kinda gross. Sure, publicly refute accusations but making a big song and dance about this is callous, insensitive to the (alleged) victims and just another example of how narcissistic and out of touch with the world some of these people are.

Me suggesting such a thing on a wrestling message board is not affecting Kevin Spacey's ability to live his life as an innocent man (until proven guilty) 

Edited by organizedkaos

1 minute ago, organizedkaos said:

And we're free to say "fuck off Kevin Spacey".

No one is disputing that. I even point out that individuals and organisations are free to decide if they wish to work with him or not.

2 minutes ago, organizedkaos said:

No-one is saying he should be imprisoned without trial.  However pointing out that someone accused of many many sexual assaults publicly doing whatever Kevin Spacey is trying to do (be it the weird ass Frank Underwood video or reciting this specific poem about persecution and facing adversity) is just kinda gross.

An accusation is just an accusation though, isn't it? I mean, it's a serious issue but we need to be careful not to form opinions based on allegations. We've already seen one claim against him dismissed when the accuser both refused to testify after a situation arose around a missing phone that Spacey claims would help his case to prove his innocence, and then voluntarily dismissed his civil claim for unspecified damages against Spacey with prejudice.

Is Spacey a weird cat? Absolutely. That's been known for years though, he's a weird individual with a gargantuan opinion of himself who happens to be a terrific actor. Being weird or a cunt who's full of his own self-importance isn't against the law though.

15 minutes ago, organizedkaos said:

Me suggesting such a thing on a wrestling message board is not affecting Kevin Spacey's ability to live his life as an innocent man (until proven guilty) 

No one suggested that it did, we're simply discussing the subject to pass the time on a pissy Tuesday afternoon. Nothing more.

My original point was made when someone said that he'd "crawled out from under his rock" when I said that he has no real reason to hide, especially if he believes he's innocent, and also if he's not actually been proven as guilty of the claims made against him.

He may as well get on with his life, doing what he does with companies and people who are willing to work with him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, johnnyboy said:

Yikes. But nothing surprises me. The shit Ainsley Harriot would come out with in between takes on ready steady cook about production staff was awful and I can’t watch anything with him in without thinking of it. 

Basically the media is full of cunts

49 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Yikes. But nothing surprises me. The shit Ainsley Harriot would come out with in between takes on ready steady cook about production staff was awful and I can’t watch anything with him in without thinking of it. 

You’re baiting Johnnyboy there 

45 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I’ve not been able to watch anything with Ainsley ever since one of my college teachers told us about a dinner party he was at which Ainsley was also attending. He went into the kitchen to get another drink when he walked in to ALLEGEDLY find Ainsley with a brandy glass in one hand, his other hand on his hip, pants round his ankles getting sucked off by another man, all the while telling him to “eat it!”

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I’ve not been able to watch anything with Ainsley ever since one of my college teachers told us about a dinner party he was at which Ainsley was also attending. He went into the kitchen to get another drink when he walked in to ALLEGEDLY find Ainsley with a brandy glass in one hand, his other hand on his hip, pants round his ankles getting sucked off by another man, all the while telling him to “eat it!”

All mine were to female crew members, but it wouldn’t shock me

20 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Ruined that “Hellooooo Jill” clip forever now...