Members SuperBacon Posted June 9, 2021 Members Posted June 9, 2021 If I was having a pint and Harrison Ford popped by in his cycling gear, I'm not sure if I'd be able to cope.
wordsfromlee Posted June 9, 2021 Posted June 9, 2021 Not a single tweet as such but I saw Lee Hurst was trending again so I clicked on it and some of the stuff people are saying about him is top notch. Well worth checking out.
Paid Members gmoney Posted June 9, 2021 Paid Members Posted June 9, 2021 I saw that the way to work once and was nearly in tears trying not to laugh on the train. Then I showed it to someone later on at work, set off again, then had to go for a walk to calm down.
Paid Members Monkee Posted June 9, 2021 Paid Members Posted June 9, 2021 7 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said: @Monkee got a similar letter from him, I think? I did indeed. I sent a Bottom DVD to both Rik and Ade to be signed for @PowerButchi’s UKFF Secret Santa present. This is what came with it when I got it back...
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted June 10, 2021 Paid Members Posted June 10, 2021 There's a lot going on here.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted June 10, 2021 Paid Members Posted June 10, 2021 Well that's one more thing going on, then.
Mr_Danger Posted June 16, 2021 Posted June 16, 2021 Just copied that to post on here. I’ll never know if he’s in on the joke or not but if he is then he’s a tremendous worker.
Recommended Posts