Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted April 23, 2021 Paid Members Posted April 23, 2021 8 hours ago, neil said: Yeah I used to do that all the time. One time I took a shit and forgot the customer was waiting. Led to me feigning that I'd been searching high and low for a jar of gooseberry jam. That’s definitely how I’m going to refer to going for a shit from now on.
King Coconut Posted April 24, 2021 Posted April 24, 2021 (edited) 11 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said: Edited April 24, 2021 by King Coconut
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted April 25, 2021 Moderators Posted April 25, 2021 It's weird that someone has bothered to build the contraption, but if you didn't know he's doing a bit from the film Freddy Got Fingered.
Paid Members Scott Malbranque Posted April 27, 2021 Paid Members Posted April 27, 2021 On 4/25/2021 at 5:56 PM, scratchdj said: Genuinely wouldn't have even raised an eyebrow if you'd have said that was a deleted scene from Nicolas Winding Refn's 'Bronson'.
Paid Members Tommy! Posted April 28, 2021 Paid Members Posted April 28, 2021 (edited) https://twitter.com/i/status/1387141486953779201 Someone is making a scale model of the flat set in bottom. Edited April 28, 2021 by Tommy!
WyattSheepMask Posted April 28, 2021 Posted April 28, 2021 Oh Paddington, you fucking adorable bastard
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted April 28, 2021 Paid Members Posted April 28, 2021 4 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said: Oh Paddington, you fucking adorable bastard
Recommended Posts