cobra_gordo Posted June 4, 2021 Posted June 4, 2021 My first proper girlfriend once looked at me in horror when the subject of using urinals randomly came up once in conversation. We'd have both been 17 at the time and she genuinely thought that blokes had to stand with their trousers round their ankles when they used one, like giant 5 year olds. It had never dawned on her what the zip or buttons on the front of jeans might be for. Side note, a mate of mine will occasionally do the trousers-round-the-ankles piss in the pub bogs as a power play.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted June 4, 2021 Paid Members Posted June 4, 2021 3 hours ago, waters44 said: I convinced my wife that it was so bad because I’ve only got one ball and when I’m asleep it slips down and covers my bumhole, meaning all the air has to come out my mouth. I think she’s a bit suspicious but doesn’t complain as much these days! Hahahaha, that's hilarious. You and Thunderplex should team up and have your own TV show
WyattSheepMask Posted June 6, 2021 Posted June 6, 2021 (edited) I mean, there’s just so much to unpack there isn’t there * Why has he obviously oiled himself up? * How tiny is that bath? * He seems to have 3 taps- Hot, Cold and Angel Delight * If Nan was the root of the family tree, that’s a fucking small tree Edited June 6, 2021 by WyattSheepMask
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted June 7, 2021 Paid Members Posted June 7, 2021 (edited) 3 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!!! “The Simpsons…” Edited June 7, 2021 by Your Fight Site
Keith Houchen Posted June 7, 2021 Posted June 7, 2021 It’s the Mars Attacks and the evil Baabaapaapaa looking motherfucker that scared me.
wordsfromlee Posted June 7, 2021 Posted June 7, 2021 Richard Madeley reminding everyone that he is still the real life Alan Partridge.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted June 9, 2021 Paid Members Posted June 9, 2021 @Monkee got a similar letter from him, I think?
Recommended Posts