Paid Members chokeout Posted May 20, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 20, 2021 1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said: More Barrymore for @Astro Hollywoodto pick apart OUTDAWATA!
Retro Red Posted May 21, 2021 Posted May 21, 2021 20 hours ago, chokeout said: OUTDAWATA! Glad I stuck with it to the end, “Row-mayyyynce”
Moderators neil Posted May 21, 2021 Moderators Posted May 21, 2021 23 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said: More Barrymore for @Astro Hollywoodto pick apart First 20 seconds I was thinking "how is Barrymore going to squeeze a song into this"...well he did it didn't he
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted May 26, 2021 Moderators Posted May 26, 2021 (edited) "Before running away from a question.." . Fuck off Sky News. The guy's a cunt but you've clearly doorstepped him when he was going on a run anyway. That edit is brilliant though, of course. Top work. Edited May 26, 2021 by Chest Rockwell
Keith Houchen Posted May 29, 2021 Posted May 29, 2021 A thread of Matt LeBlanc being an Irish fella everyone knows. Usually an uncle
Paid Members waters44 Posted June 4, 2021 Paid Members Posted June 4, 2021 (edited) That’s great! Some women just cant get their heads around the male anatomy (which is fair enough I suppose!). I’m a really bad snorer and used to get moaned at a lot. I convinced my wife that it was so bad because I’ve only got one ball and when I’m asleep it slips down and covers my bumhole, meaning all the air has to come out my mouth. I think she’s a bit suspicious but doesn’t complain as much these days! Edited June 4, 2021 by waters44
Recommended Posts