Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted April 16, 2021 Paid Members Posted April 16, 2021 This thread is now dedicated to @KFC_ES
wordsfromlee Posted April 19, 2021 Posted April 19, 2021 I’m sure this must have done the rounds already once but it’s worth seeing it again
Paid Members John Matrix Posted April 19, 2021 Paid Members Posted April 19, 2021 This is amazing. Dunno if this kid is supposed to be happy, or shitting himself after this...
Moderators neil Posted April 23, 2021 Moderators Posted April 23, 2021 As someone who worked in a fucking Co-op as a teenager its amazing how the same experiences apply not only 20+ years later, but also in a completely different country.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted April 23, 2021 Paid Members Posted April 23, 2021 1 hour ago, neil said: As someone who worked in a fucking Co-op as a teenager its amazing how the same experiences apply not only 20+ years later, but also in a completely different country. The 'have you got it in the back' thing especially rang true from when I worked in Sainsbury's. I never used to say no though because it meant I could go to the cafe and have a quick Twix, pretending I was searching in the back for something.
Moderators neil Posted April 23, 2021 Moderators Posted April 23, 2021 Yeah I used to do that all the time. One time I took a shit and forgot the customer was waiting. Led to me feigning that I'd been searching high and low for a jar of gooseberry jam.
Recommended Posts