Merzbow Posted May 12, 2021 Posted May 12, 2021 I don't even know why but this is so satisfying to watch.
Mr_Danger Posted May 12, 2021 Posted May 12, 2021 3 hours ago, Merzbow said: I don't even know why but this is so satisfying to watch. This is not satisfying. I’ll be quietly obsessing about it all night. It’ll probably be the last thing I think of before I go to sleep.
lars85 Posted May 12, 2021 Posted May 12, 2021 I've got that calendar hanging up right now. Best £13 I spent.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted May 13, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 13, 2021 (edited) As retweeted by @Keith Houchen Edited May 13, 2021 by Devon Malcolm
Keith Houchen Posted May 13, 2021 Posted May 13, 2021 1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said: As retweeted by @Keith Houchen You might enjoy this one too.
Paid Members BomberPat Posted May 13, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 13, 2021 Courtesy of Popbitch: https://twitter.com/MeldrewPoint
Paid Members Carbomb Posted May 17, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 17, 2021 On 5/12/2021 at 7:20 PM, johnnyboy said: Paging @Astro Hollywood
Keith Houchen Posted May 18, 2021 Posted May 18, 2021 2 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: The obvious answer.
Members SuperBacon Posted May 20, 2021 Members Posted May 20, 2021 God bless Xand and Chris. Top lads.
WyattSheepMask Posted May 20, 2021 Posted May 20, 2021 More Barrymore for @Astro Hollywoodto pick apart
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted May 20, 2021 Moderators Posted May 20, 2021 1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said: More Barrymore for @Astro Hollywoodto pick apart Tragically, I've had a thing in the can for a while about that song, for a future post.
Recommended Posts