WyattSheepMask Posted June 16, 2021 Posted June 16, 2021 The look on Susanna Reid when he says “I was thinking about this last night”, the knowing that something mad is coming and she can’t react to it because one of them has to be a professional. If Madeley doing this keeps GB News off of my timeline then I’m all for him whether he’s in on the joke or not
wordsfromlee Posted June 16, 2021 Posted June 16, 2021 I genuinely don’t think he’s in on it. It’s glorious.
WyattSheepMask Posted June 21, 2021 Posted June 21, 2021 Arnold wielding a sword like it’s still 1982
Paid Members Tommy! Posted June 21, 2021 Paid Members Posted June 21, 2021 Semi related but this is fantastic
WyattSheepMask Posted June 21, 2021 Posted June 21, 2021 Yeah, saw that in on the website. I haven’t got the right phone for it any way, but I begrudge paying £20 (probably more than that once shipping is added) for a piece of plastic
Paid Members Carbomb Posted June 21, 2021 Paid Members Posted June 21, 2021 6 hours ago, Tommy! said: Semi related but this is fantastic Paging @John Matrix
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted June 22, 2021 Paid Members Posted June 22, 2021 (edited) Edited June 22, 2021 by Devon Malcolm
Retro Red Posted June 24, 2021 Posted June 24, 2021 As powerful a message as that is, the ‘guest of honour to a fake event’ trick was better utilised to call Katie Hopkins a cunt.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted June 24, 2021 Paid Members Posted June 24, 2021 You can't trick her every week though unfortunately.
Recommended Posts