Members SuperBacon Posted July 21, 2021 Members Posted July 21, 2021 I want to hear @Chest Rockwellflip this synth.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted July 22, 2021 Moderators Posted July 22, 2021 11 hours ago, SuperBacon said: I want to hear @Chest Rockwellflip this synth. I was intrigued by this and I went to check it out. The funny thing is that the product didn't look too bad. I could definitely get some use out of it (Not for whatever several hundred dollar price tag they've got on it of course). But their marketing is just absolutely shocking. The UI looks awful, their site is awful. The video, as we know, is terrible.
Members SuperBacon Posted July 22, 2021 Members Posted July 22, 2021 Not usually a fan of these "Joe" style videos as I feel it adds to 'Don't Call Him Boris's' buffoon/figure of fun like character, but I very much enjoyed this one.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted July 22, 2021 Paid Members Posted July 22, 2021 Sweep's coping better with the weather now, thankfully.
Recommended Posts