Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted September 18, 2021 Paid Members Posted September 18, 2021 22 minutes ago, johnnyboy said: It’s the midlands, how do we know the two things are definitely related?
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted September 22, 2021 Paid Members Posted September 22, 2021 Check the replies on this... Of all the replies, the one that tickled me endlessly was "Buttermilk and the Crackers."
Paid Members BomberPat Posted September 28, 2021 Paid Members Posted September 28, 2021 I've probably mentioned him plenty of times before, but there was an old bloke at my old local who could reliably turn any conversation round to "you can't even sell gollywogs any more". Ignoring the fact that, as evidenced above, you very much can still sell gollywogs.
Retro Red Posted September 28, 2021 Posted September 28, 2021 Early press shots of the Doctor Who RTD return clearly.
Keith Houchen Posted September 28, 2021 Posted September 28, 2021 Johnny Depp and Kier Starmer have a child?
wordsfromlee Posted September 28, 2021 Posted September 28, 2021 7 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: Johnny Depp and Kier Starmer have a child? I'd watch it.
Paid Members gmoney Posted September 29, 2021 Paid Members Posted September 29, 2021 Probably quite difficult to get hold of 36 snooker cues.
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted September 29, 2021 Paid Members Posted September 29, 2021 3 hours ago, Keith Houchen said: At least it wasn’t Barrymore I dunno. It would have been more chilling if they were singing I’ll See You When You Get There.
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted October 2, 2021 Paid Members Posted October 2, 2021 4 hours ago, johnnyboy said: He’s a real life Action Man isn’t he? I guess we’ll know if he turns out for the England team
stewdogg Posted October 2, 2021 Posted October 2, 2021 On 9/29/2021 at 8:34 PM, Keith Houchen said: At least it wasn’t Barrymore Kenny Omega when he loses the belt and goes on a downward spiral
Recommended Posts