Members SuperBacon Posted July 17, 2021 Members Posted July 17, 2021 That account is amazing. Love this one.
Moderators neil Posted July 17, 2021 Moderators Posted July 17, 2021 1 hour ago, SuperBacon said: That account is amazing. Love this one. Haha, that is in Boston. These pricks are out all the time in gangs of dirtbikes, four wheelers etc, normally driving the wrong way down the road and attacking drivers who dare honk at them. Needless to say they are fucking cunts and quite honestly deserve to have more accidents like this.
Paid Members BomberPat Posted July 19, 2021 Paid Members Posted July 19, 2021 On 7/17/2021 at 10:21 PM, Devon Malcolm said: he tells this story in his autobiography; the Muppet performers are contracted to be in character whenever they're on-set, so he had Kermit The Frog doing the voice and everything just saying, "sorry to hear about your mum, Danny". It's a phenomenal mental image. Doesn't even make the top twenty maddest stories in the book, either.
Members SuperBacon Posted July 19, 2021 Members Posted July 19, 2021 The scouse accent absolutely fascinates me. I thought he was saying "I'm pyrophobic" for ages but apparently its "I'm barred? What for girl?"
Steve Justice Posted July 19, 2021 Posted July 19, 2021 4 hours ago, SuperBacon said: The scouse accent absolutely fascinates me. I thought he was saying "I'm pyrophobic" for ages but apparently its "I'm barred? What for girl?" I hated every second of that.
wordsfromlee Posted July 19, 2021 Posted July 19, 2021 That guys other videos are no where near as funny as he thinks they are. He's really trying to get over that "times are hard and friends are few" line as his catchphrase as he uses it in every single one.
Moderators neil Posted July 20, 2021 Moderators Posted July 20, 2021 I look forward to his talk show on ITV
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted July 20, 2021 Paid Members Posted July 20, 2021 2 hours ago, neil said: I look forward to his talk show on ITV Sure you'll have a lorra, lorra laughs.
Members SuperBacon Posted July 20, 2021 Members Posted July 20, 2021 Actually cried at this. Dogs are the best.
Members SuperBacon Posted July 21, 2021 Members Posted July 21, 2021 This is absolutely NOT Top Twitter, but I've had to see it so now you do too. You've been warned.
Recommended Posts