Chili Posted June 30, 2021 Posted June 30, 2021 56 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: Here's the whole segment.. It's all brilliant. I love Conan's remote location bits and this one is brilliant. He's an incredible wiseass and yet amazing at the same time. 'My father's passed.'
Joe Blog Posted July 1, 2021 Posted July 1, 2021 2 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: Come on Devon, @johnnyboy posted that on the last page.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted July 1, 2021 Paid Members Posted July 1, 2021 2 minutes ago, Joe Blog said: Come on Devon, @johnnyboy posted that on the last page. It's almost as if the human memory is fallible.
Paid Members Tommy! Posted July 2, 2021 Paid Members Posted July 2, 2021 Am I missing something there @WyattSheepMaskor do you just get a chubby over metro station design?
WyattSheepMask Posted July 2, 2021 Posted July 2, 2021 I’m from a place not far removed from using 4 Star, so using a Metro is a proper treat. In all seriousness, just thought it look cool
Recommended Posts