Moderators neil Posted July 9, 2021 Moderators Posted July 9, 2021 Classic Wendy. Her show is a total riot.
Paid Members Tommy! Posted July 14, 2021 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2021 I think I've mentioned the handle before but I though these were great (although I don't remember Mark Lebett from the chase knocking thier heads together)
Paid Members PunkStep Posted July 15, 2021 Paid Members Posted July 15, 2021 (edited) Bit of GTA at Cheshunt train station, just up the road from me. I'm hoping they went up to 4* wanted level and the feds joined in. EDIT: @SuperBacon Apparently...it's Ryan Mason's car. It does fit, considering their training ground is nearby and he's from Cheshunt I believe. Edited July 15, 2021 by PunkStep
Moderators neil Posted July 15, 2021 Moderators Posted July 15, 2021 I've felt like doing the same thing on the tracks for when the train skips Waltham Cross.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted July 15, 2021 Paid Members Posted July 15, 2021 (edited) 'All you had to do was follow the damn train CJ' Fuck it, it's a slow day at work Edited July 15, 2021 by PunkStep
Moderators neil Posted July 15, 2021 Moderators Posted July 15, 2021 One of my favourite UKFF memories was reading page after page of people failing at that mission.
Recommended Posts