Paid Members Scott Malbranque Posted May 2, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 2, 2021 I don't know where to post this, so I'll chance me arm and pop it here. VID-20210430-WA0026.mp4
Moderators neil Posted May 2, 2021 Moderators Posted May 2, 2021 I'm 40 years old and fart humour still destroys me.
Members SuperBacon Posted May 5, 2021 Members Posted May 5, 2021 Probably been flagged up on here before, but it's just hit the timeline again, so I thought it was worth sharing once more.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted May 5, 2021 Moderators Posted May 5, 2021 Uses terminator 3; unwatchable garbage.
Members SuperBacon Posted May 5, 2021 Members Posted May 5, 2021 18 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: Uses terminator 3; unwatchable garbage. Is that your U?
Members SuperBacon Posted May 9, 2021 Members Posted May 9, 2021 TikTok is mostly awful, but this is absolutely fantastic.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted May 10, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 10, 2021 I don't know what Quibi is but this is great.
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted May 10, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 10, 2021 5 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said: I don't know what Quibi is but this is great. That video is great (it did the rounds last year), but Quibi is going to make a wonderful Fyre Fest documentry one day. It was backed by some top hollywood big wigs and had launched and closed after 8 months. Basically blaming COVID.
Mr_Danger Posted May 10, 2021 Posted May 10, 2021 3 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said: That video is great (it did the rounds last year), but Quibi is going to make a wonderful Fyre Fest documentry one day. It was backed by some top hollywood big wigs and had launched and closed after 8 months. Basically blaming COVID. I remember Ron Funches plugging his Quibi show on Giant Bomb and they were reporting on the service going tits up a few weeks later. I hope Ron got paid at least. Quibi sounded like old people trying to reinvent streaming for da’ kidz.
Recommended Posts