Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted April 10, 2021 Paid Members Posted April 10, 2021 No Union Flag, no poppy. Shame.
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted April 11, 2021 Moderators Posted April 11, 2021 This would fit in any number of topics on here.
Paid Members gmoney Posted April 13, 2021 Paid Members Posted April 13, 2021 I'm old enough to remember when that joke was Yodel.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted April 13, 2021 Paid Members Posted April 13, 2021 (edited) First time I heard that, it was Parcel Force. Dead soon. [/frankiecrisp] Edited April 13, 2021 by Carbomb
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted April 15, 2021 Paid Members Posted April 15, 2021 I've watched this 18 times in a row and I'm still laughing and don't know why.
Moderators neil Posted April 16, 2021 Moderators Posted April 16, 2021 That was the scene that sent me crying to my bedroom.
Members SuperBacon Posted April 16, 2021 Members Posted April 16, 2021 1 hour ago, johnnyboy said: That's me sleeping with the lights on tonight. Nice one, Bacons crying.
Recommended Posts