Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted February 27, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 27, 2021 4 hours ago, Mr_Danger said: Twat. It’s definitely not
Paid Members Lenin Posted February 28, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 28, 2021 This is an oldie but a goodie. I'm chuckling away to myself having been triggered by Facebook memories flashing this up:
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted March 1, 2021 Moderators Posted March 1, 2021 I think it's King Kong's Jagger pose that really sells it.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 1, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 1, 2021 All Capybara Are Bastards.
Keith Houchen Posted March 1, 2021 Posted March 1, 2021 I saw on Twitter someone saying they really missed a trick by not calling capybaras “Guinea Bigs” and they do have a point.
Divorced Dad Posted March 1, 2021 Posted March 1, 2021 My wife and I went to a wildlife park last year with my best friend and his Ecuadorian wife. There was an enclosure full of capybara and my friend turned to us and told us he'd eaten one when living in Ecuador. Cue an animated conversation in Spanish between him and his wife and two minutes later he tells us that it was in fact a guinea pig that he ate.
Paid Members seph Posted March 2, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 2, 2021 (edited) . Edited March 2, 2021 by seph
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted March 3, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 3, 2021 31 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: Some gems in there. I’m just glad you can now hire one of Britain’s greatest serial killers and most beloved doctors Harold Shipman.
Keith Houchen Posted March 3, 2021 Posted March 3, 2021 37 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said: Some gems in there. I’m just glad you can now hire one of Britain’s greatest serial killers and most beloved doctors Harold Shipman. “Diana 2020” is my personal favourite.
Recommended Posts