WyattSheepMask Posted February 23, 2021 Posted February 23, 2021 The reveal on this has absolutely done me in (ignore the Gary Barlow one)
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 24, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 24, 2021 On 1/30/2021 at 12:10 AM, Devon Malcolm said:
DavidB6937 Posted February 26, 2021 Posted February 26, 2021 I actually cried laughing at that one and now I'm questioning my life.
stewdogg Posted February 26, 2021 Posted February 26, 2021 That tik tok account is absolutely mental. He made a breakfast 'dressed' as Marge Simpson a few weeks ago which I can't even describe. Madness. _soggy_nugget
Members SuperBacon Posted February 27, 2021 Members Posted February 27, 2021 There's no post here, it's more a warning. If you see that "David Boreanaz" is trending, DO NOT have a look why. My Saturday is now ruined. You've been warned.
DavidB6937 Posted February 27, 2021 Posted February 27, 2021 39 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: There's no post here, it's more a warning. If you see that "David Boreanaz" is trending, DO NOT have a look why. My Saturday is now ruined. You've been warned. Damn you. Telling me not to look basically forced me to go look straight away.
The King Of Swing Posted February 27, 2021 Posted February 27, 2021 (edited) What happened? His account is now private. Is it do with accusations made against Whedon? Edited February 27, 2021 by The King Of Swing
Members SuperBacon Posted February 27, 2021 Members Posted February 27, 2021 1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said: Damn you. Telling me not to look basically forced me to go look straight away. I mean, that's on you. 11 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said: What happened? His account is now private. Is it do with accusations made against Wheedon? No. It was him, being no Angel and showing his Bones.
Mr_Danger Posted February 27, 2021 Posted February 27, 2021 I gather he’s been wanking and it’s ended up on Twitter. Got a tool or what?
Paid Members seph Posted February 27, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 27, 2021 11 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said: I gather he’s been wanking and it’s ended up on Twitter. Got a tool or what? He does.
Recommended Posts