Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted February 3, 2021 Moderators Posted February 3, 2021 I saw that this morning and have been chuckling about it to myself all day, mentally replaying the bit where the lady in the orange coat finally gives up and lies down to accept her fate. It had me in tears on my first viewing.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted February 3, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 3, 2021 Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere, but given this places love of 90s footballers.
Chili Posted February 4, 2021 Posted February 4, 2021 15 hours ago, johnnyboy said: Woaaah, wooooah, oooooh. I'd love to know how this got on air. One of my favourite clips, and I always forgot two bits. The poor backing singers who don't have the heart for getting through this and his singing partner with those outstanding leather pants. He looks like Quentin Wilson after a bad shopping montage.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted February 4, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 4, 2021 1 hour ago, Suplex Sinner said: Good god. Had to check out that account, and this one has to be appropriate for this forum:
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 5, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 5, 2021 This is now a Sweep thread.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted February 5, 2021 Awards Moderator Posted February 5, 2021 The video of Sweep's relatives is the toppest of Top Twitter for me. Never fails to cheer me up and make me laugh. I'm all for this becoming a Sweep thread.
DavidB6937 Posted February 5, 2021 Posted February 5, 2021 23 hours ago, TheBurningRed said: I've watched this about 10 times now and I cry laughing at something different every time. At the moment it's the raising the roof.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted February 5, 2021 Moderators Posted February 5, 2021 Top Twitter, jb. Not this.
Members SuperBacon Posted February 5, 2021 Members Posted February 5, 2021 My spine hurts just watching this.
stewdogg Posted February 5, 2021 Posted February 5, 2021 42 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: My spine hurts just watching this. Did his leg fall off? ??
Recommended Posts