Members SuperBacon Posted January 10, 2021 Members Posted January 10, 2021 I'm convinced I have actually danced to this in a club circa 2007. Absolute tune. The 'sad little life Jane' one is ace too.
Paid Members FLips Posted January 11, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 11, 2021 It's the word you think of, not read. You can look at Green Needle and say Brainstorm along in your head and you'll hear Brainstorm.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 11, 2021 Moderators Posted January 11, 2021 Well, to be pedantic if you're just looking at the word but thinking about another word you're not really 'reading' it, are you?
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 12, 2021 Awards Moderator Posted January 12, 2021 I can’t breathe for laughing
Glenryck Pilchards Posted January 13, 2021 Posted January 13, 2021 Why is Clive James dressed as the Pope?
wordsfromlee Posted January 15, 2021 Posted January 15, 2021 “She does exist! She goes to a different school though so that’s why you don’t know her!”
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 15, 2021 Moderators Posted January 15, 2021 They look like a bunch of fucking dickheads.. No surprise they're in front of an all bar one. Are they some kind of meme on the basis of what a bunch of knobs they are? That's a really convincing video though - it really looks like they're singing the song. The guys who actually sing it (the Longest Johns) did a cool thing where they logged into the pirate game Sea of Thieves and sang sea shanties down the mic to other random people on their boats in the game.
Members SuperBacon Posted January 15, 2021 Members Posted January 15, 2021 3 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: They look like a bunch of fucking dickheads.. No surprise they're in front of an all bar one. Are they some kind of meme on the basis of what a bunch of knobs they are? I fucking love (and envy) how little you know about all this because you despise Twitter. You're winning at this x
Retro Red Posted January 15, 2021 Posted January 15, 2021 6 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: They look like a bunch of fucking dickheads.. No surprise they're in front of an all bar one. Are they some kind of meme on the basis of what a bunch of knobs they are? That's a really convincing video though - it really looks like they're singing the song. The guys who actually sing it (the Longest Johns) did a cool thing where they logged into the pirate game Sea of Thieves and sang sea shanties down the mic to other random people on their boats in the game. It’s not The Longest Johns, although they did record it as well. It’s a guy from Airdie who started off the trend on TikTok. I promise I only know this because of a BBC article, I’m far too old for that malarkey. Also yes they look like absolute bells, I’m betting they all work in construction.
Recommended Posts