Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
13 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

It's the most wonderful time of the year: 

 

I got to number 2, which was titled "Chippy Scrap". I saw several legs of kebab meat. Absolutely sick of fake news.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Fairly trivial humour but stuff like this makes me chuckle. You may have seen it already (although I didn't see it posted in this thread) but it just tickles me and I know not why. 

 

  • Moderators
Posted
On 12/30/2020 at 2:48 PM, SuperBacon said:

So THAT'S what happened to Loki.. 

 

That was brilliant, I started watching it going "oh some twat on a penny farthing" then excitement grew as I saw the dpd van. I've watched it on repeat at least 20 times. Joyous.

  • Paid Members
Posted

A bit off topic but I didn't think they were legal to use on the road, like a fixed wheel bike without a freewheel rear hub fitted. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

I always wondered how you stopped and got off a penny farthing. 

Very much like that guy did, except the gentleman of the late Victorian era would ram it into a horse and carriage instead of a long wheelbase Tranny van. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Very much like that guy did, except the gentleman of the late Victorian era would ram it into a horse and carriage instead of a long wheelbase Tranny van. 

Off topic but I was the absolute king of loading 4 pallets into a long wheel tranny on my counterbalance. Just line them up with the wheel arch, that’s the trick!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...