stewdogg Posted January 5, 2021 Posted January 5, 2021 2 hours ago, johnnyboy said: Apart from the Ric Flair music that film is absolutely dreadful
Keith Houchen Posted January 5, 2021 Posted January 5, 2021 Get the fuck all of the way out and don’t come back, heathen.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 5, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 5, 2021 47 minutes ago, stewdogg said: Apart from the Ric Flair music that film is absolutely dreadful Thanks for that Armond White.
thevestofdeanambrose Posted January 5, 2021 Posted January 5, 2021 I have seen your terrible movie judgment in two threads now, judgement so bad I assume it's people like you who shit up Rotten Tomatoes.
Paid Members Chris B Posted January 5, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 5, 2021 I'm assuming it's a gimmick which is going to get boring very quickly.
stewdogg Posted January 5, 2021 Posted January 5, 2021 6 minutes ago, Chris B said: I'm assuming it's a gimmick which is going to get boring very quickly. Not that age has anything to do with it mate but I’m 38 and just use this place as an outlet and try to have some discussion with other humans, I’m certainly not trying to have a gimmick. The original comment was an opinion with a flippant comment. I still think that opinion is valid, others don’t. I tried to explain further and we won’t agree which is fine I’m not gonna comment on that anymore. Just because I’ve not agreed with something you perceived that I should’ve doesn’t make it a gimmick, if you don’t like it you can always ignore/block my posts.
Keith Houchen Posted January 5, 2021 Posted January 5, 2021 34 minutes ago, stewdogg said: Not that age has anything to do with it mate but I’m 38 and just use this place as an outlet and try to have some discussion with other humans, Humans? It a forum made up of wrestling fans. Good luck with that.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 5, 2021 Moderators Posted January 5, 2021 Nice edit but it has reminded me what a fucking dickhead Damon Albarn is.
Paid Members John Matrix Posted January 6, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 6, 2021 (edited) I probably should have seen it coming, but the ending is wonderful Edited January 6, 2021 by John Matrix
Recommended Posts