Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
32 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I want to know how the hell it got that roll up there.

I'm surprised he has managed to haul himself up never mind with an egg roll.

Posted

That’s not even Christmas song bad that’s outrageous. Be interesting to see who gives that shit airplay. I reckon Robbie is a couple more flops and a scandal away from going full  conspiracy nutcase, this could give that some traction.

Posted
1 hour ago, TheBurningRed said:

“Sadly some friends disappeared”

Guess he wasn’t invited for the Take That reunion. 

  • Members
Posted
3 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

I reckon Robbie is a couple more flops and a scandal away from going full  conspiracy nutcase, this could give that some traction.

"They've got the chip, gonna stick it in your arm, it's TIME TO MOVE YA BOOODYYYYY"

Posted

And through it all, the vaccine’s an infection. Offers you no protection, from Kung flu at all.
The fluoride waterfall, turned frogs gay with the 5G, I won’t take it you can’t make me. Your facts don’t mean I’m wrong

 

Posted
1 minute ago, Keith Houchen said:

And through it all, the vaccine’s an infection. Offers you no protection, from Kung flu at all.
The fluoride waterfall, turned frogs gay with the 5G, I won’t take it you can’t make me. Your facts don’t mean I’m wrong

 

You can't persuade me, I'm voting UKIP instead.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...