Members SuperBacon Posted October 21, 2020 Members Posted October 21, 2020 Right, enough of that nazi wood chopper.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted October 21, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 21, 2020 A Wario! That's amazing!
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted October 21, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 21, 2020 I call bullshit. No fucking way he's 32.
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted October 21, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 21, 2020 18 minutes ago, tiger_rick said: I call bullshit. No fucking way he's 32. Being a Tory ages you. The only way Pritti Patel gets away with it is because she sleeps in a massive tupperware box and JR-M was actually a victorian, frozen in a block of ice and thawed out a few decades ago
Guest Posted October 21, 2020 Posted October 21, 2020 7 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said: The only way Pritti Patel gets away with it is because she sleeps in a massive tupperware box After smoking out the family of refugees that were squeezed in there together, I presume.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted October 21, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 21, 2020 (edited) 3 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said: The only way Pritti Patel gets away with it is because she sleeps in a massive tupperware box The water in her morning shower is collected from the tears of migrant children who have watched their parents drown in the Channel. The inherent sadness has such a rejuvenating effect on her. Edited October 21, 2020 by Lion_of_the_Midlands
Paid Members John Matrix Posted October 22, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 22, 2020 (edited) Not especially funny this, but on the nose, and sharing specifically because I see this stock image used a LOT, and I always, instantly think its a photo of @Ralphy EDIT. I knew i'd had a similar reaction to that photo before... Edited October 22, 2020 by John Matrix
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted October 22, 2020 Moderators Posted October 22, 2020 "Heartbreaking: Someone's Eaten All Your Biscuits."
Members SuperBacon Posted October 22, 2020 Members Posted October 22, 2020 That guy is genuinely unfunny. Same as the 'room next door' guy and 'dubs trump' woman. Awful load of shit.
Paid Members ElCece Posted October 22, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 22, 2020 2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: That guy is genuinely unfunny. Same as the 'room next door' guy and 'dubs trump' woman. Awful load of shit. I couldn't agree more. I see a lot of people sharing his clips as well.
Recommended Posts