Steve Justice Posted October 18, 2020 Posted October 18, 2020 On 10/16/2020 at 4:28 PM, wordsfromlee said: That's an incredibly piece of ingenuity for the time. Especially all those bricks falling in to place from out of the sky. Amazing.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted October 19, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 19, 2020 CBeebies is the best.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted October 19, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 19, 2020 On 10/18/2020 at 12:14 PM, Astro Hollywood said: What kind of sick fuck would forge a celebrity interview to the point its lies become a Google autosuggestion when you type their name? HAHA!
Paid Members seph Posted October 20, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 20, 2020 I wonder why Lee Mack is trending... oh my.
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted October 20, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 20, 2020 15 minutes ago, seph said: I wonder why Lee Mack is trending... oh my. Has anyone made a Not Going Auschwitz joke yet?
Paid Members seph Posted October 20, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 20, 2020 8 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said: Has anyone made a Not Going Auschwitz joke yet? Ding
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted October 20, 2020 Moderators Posted October 20, 2020 You can't really blame Lee for that but the fucking History channel should surely have picked up on it....
Paid Members seph Posted October 20, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 20, 2020 1 minute ago, Chest Rockwell said: You can't really blame Lee for that but the fucking History channel should surely have picked up on it.... Well...
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted October 20, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 20, 2020 I don’t really know what’s going on because when I saw ‘Lee Mack’ trending, it was already chock-full of the Nazi jokes, and not what the actual issue/story is? The closest I could find was the ‘88’ tattoo on the guy’s right cheek, which has been explained as commemorating the year that the bloke’s dad died.
Paid Members seph Posted October 20, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 20, 2020 Just now, Your Fight Site said: I don’t really know what’s going on because when I saw ‘Lee Mack’ trending, it was already chock-full of the Nazi jokes, and not what the actual issue/story is? The closest I could find was the ‘88’ tattoo on the guy’s right cheek, which has been explained as commemorating the year that the bloke’s dad died. That may or may not be true, but when has that stopped Twitter?
Paid Members BomberPat Posted October 20, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 20, 2020 (edited) 7 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said: I don’t really know what’s going on because when I saw ‘Lee Mack’ trending, it was already chock-full of the Nazi jokes, and not what the actual issue/story is? The closest I could find was the ‘88’ tattoo on the guy’s right cheek, which has been explained as commemorating the year that the bloke’s dad died. "88" is a common tattoo/symbol in far right circles, as code for "HH" (H being the 8th letter in the alphabet), as an abbreviation for "Heil Hitler". He also has "23" and "16", which I've not encountered before, but as "WP" apparently mean "White Power", and has the word "Homegrown" tattooed. Not sure if there are more. One of them would probably have scope for plausible deniability, accidentally ending up with a whole bunch of Nazi tattoos would be one hell of a coincidence. Weirdly I was only having this conversation in the pub yesterday; apparently there had been a group of bikers in recently, with death's head patches on their jackets. My argument was that some symbols become divorced from their initial meaning, and consumed into another culture - if I see someone wearing an iron cross, they might just be a Motorhead fan. The bikers might have seen other bikers wearing that skull design and nicked it, without knowing its provenance. The same sort of thing could conceivably happen in tattoo culture. But there's a limit to plausible deniability. Edited October 20, 2020 by BomberPat
Keith Houchen Posted October 20, 2020 Posted October 20, 2020 Yeah, like shite is this all coincidence. Bet he’s got 14W somewhere on him but I’m sure it’s to commemorate the time I went undefeated in the 14 game season of the Coventry Irish Friday Night Darts League.
Recommended Posts