Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

I love the fact that 'Matt Damon' got Russell Tovey trending on Twitter.

Posted
1 hour ago, TheBurningRed said:

Some gems in there. I’m just glad you can now hire one of Britain’s greatest serial killers and most beloved doctors Harold Shipman. 

Or current serial killer which is what I presume the Elf lookalike does in his spare time.

  • Paid Members
Posted

For as bad as they all are, the Cersai Lannister one is the worst as she could just be any blonde woman. At least a lot of the others look like pound shop/meth versions of who they’re supposed to be. 

Posted

I reckon there is a thread somewhere in which we post our pics and let the UKFF decide who we should be a lookalike for. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

 

Posted

Oh great. Now he will be everywhere saying how he was cancelled before joining Andrew Neil on Gammon News Network. How very silenced. 

Posted

It’s the best end to his plastic face run he’s been on ‘asking the difficult questions they don’t want to answer!’ I’d love for him to become marginalised and be pushed further out right than his comfy fake centrist position so he eventually ends up shilling outrageous opinions for subs on some bogus online network but the reality is he’ll fuck off to America for a bit make more money then come back a bit later when he has an I told you so opportunity. 

Let’s just enjoy this for now.

Posted
22 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

 

You’re posting your own account in a “Top Twitter” thread? Bring back downvotes!  This is like when Supremo nominated himself for post of the year. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...