Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted March 9, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 9, 2021 (edited) 14 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: You’re posting your own account in a “Top Twitter” thread? Bring back downvotes! He should have really gone the whole hog and posted his account tweeting a Simpsons meme. Edited March 9, 2021 by Devon Malcolm
wordsfromlee Posted March 9, 2021 Posted March 9, 2021 Just in time for the GB News contract negotiations
WyattSheepMask Posted March 9, 2021 Posted March 9, 2021 1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said: You’re posting your own account in a “Top Twitter” thread? Bring back downvotes! This is like when Supremo nominated himself for post of the year. It was more to take a shot at Morgan than claiming to be good at social media. But you’re right, cunty behaviour
Keith Houchen Posted March 9, 2021 Posted March 9, 2021 5 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said: It was more to take a shot at Morgan than claiming to be good at social media. But you’re right, cunty behaviour Oh no. I applaud it!
Members SuperBacon Posted March 11, 2021 Members Posted March 11, 2021 These are all great but this one tops the lot as it fits so well and you can well imagine Tony listening to Interpol.
Members SuperBacon Posted March 13, 2021 Members Posted March 13, 2021 Usually not a fan of "dubbed" videos but this is so well done. "Go suck your mother Piers"
ThumpSquids Posted March 16, 2021 Posted March 16, 2021 12 hours ago, johnnyboy said: Slight aside, but I've never had a better hoover/vacuum than a Henry.
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted March 16, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 16, 2021 11 minutes ago, ThumpSquids said: Slight aside, but I've never had a better hoover/vacuum than a Henry. Unfortunately I can’t think of a Henry without thinking of the Horne Section
Paid Members Chris B Posted March 16, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 16, 2021 (edited) I never thought I'd be sharing something Julie Burchill wrote. And, for more context, this thread by Ash Sarkar is typically great, if utterly horrendous reading. Edited March 16, 2021 by Chris B
Recommended Posts