NWA is the best.

IANdrewDiceClay

2 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Jocephus/Question Mark has died :(

Genuinely gutted about this. His partnership with Arron Stevens was an absolute blast, and he was such an underrated part of Power. The Question Mark was the kind of act that I'm not entirely sure could work in another wrestling company in the modern era, but he was the perfect fit for the NWA. 

• Paid Members

Absolutely tragic. awful to hear about.
He’s got a really young lad too, whose world will have collapsed. It’s just really sad.

I imagine Corgan and co will look out for & take care of him, can’t comprehend what it’s like to lose a dad at that age, especially one who was apparently brilliant at being one.

• Paid Members

That's awful. He can't have been very old at all. Even worse if he has a kid. 

He was a highlight of Powerrr as The Question Mark, for sure. A massive shame. RIP.

Edited by Carbomb

• Paid Members

New tapings planned?

https://www.postwrestling.com/2021/02/28/report-nwa-tapings-scheduled-for-march/

Sadly, to me it feels the NWA ship has sailed. It was exciting and innovative at first, but the roster has been decimated.

Losing Cornette from the commentary booth, a genuine link to the original NWA, also had more of a negative effect than many will admit imo.

Edited by garynysmon

People keep saying about the roster being depleted/cherry picked but my way of thinking is that they were making myself and others care about nearly every single act on the card some of which I'd never heard of, some of which I had but had never been interested in before.

There will be hundreds of acts that are falling into the cracks between Impact/AEW/WWE and I have full faith that they can do well with those.