NWA is the best.

IANdrewDiceClay

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned but 4 more matches have been added to the PPV card for Sunday 

Pope vs Thom Latimer - NWA Television Title

Trevor Murdoch vs Chris Adonis - NWA National Heavyweight Title

Thunder Rosa vs Kamille - Number 1 Contenders match for NWA Women’s World Title

Kratos vs Tyrus

Edited by RIDDUM_N_STYLE

6 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

Has Kamille wrestled a singles match before? I can’t remember for the life of me. 

She beat Madi Maxx in a squash on the last episode of Powerrr before the shut down last January and Heather Monroe on the first UWN Primetime Live PPV in September 

I just watched this. I didn't think it was as good as last year's NWA content but it was a decent watch. Aaron Stevens certainly held his own in terms of credibility. There were a few little niggles with music drowning out the commentary and things. Hopefully NWA go from strength to strength from here though. 

13 minutes ago, kidzero said:

Has anyone signed up for powerrr on fite ..it £3:50 odd monthly..I signed up I'll give it a bash for a month

I'm sure I have but if I haven't I will. I'm purely buying on brand loyalty as their Power TV show was the most I'd enjoyed wrestling for years. Nonetheless they've lost a ton of their best wrestlers and staff and I wouldn't be surprised if it goes a bit downhill. I did enjoy the PPV though.

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said:

Not when they’re wanting people to pay tree fiddy a month for the privilege, no.

That's what happens when you hire that damned Loch Ness Monster. 

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

Not when they’re wanting people to pay tree fiddy a month for the privilege, no.

I ain't paying no damn tree fiddy

I paid $4.99/tree fiddy for it last week. 

I'll be devastated if Tim Storm is the permanent commentator now. Would rather they carry on with the story. 

As above, I'm buying all the content out of loyalty for enjoying what they have put out so far more than anything else in years. 

2 hours to go for the first Powerrr in what seems like forever. I can't wait. 

Edited by Angle_fan