NWA is the best.

IANdrewDiceClay

• 3 weeks later...

Oh no. 

Feel like a proud parent seeing guys like Stu Bennett, Eddie Kingston and Ricky Starks knocking it out the park in other promotions but this has a bit of the vibe of ICW when guys like Drew and Damo left and they were pushing muck like Lewis Girvan. 

Aldis deserves a lot better than Mike Bennett.

On 8/11/2020 at 6:48 PM, Weezenal said:

Per year I hope?

Surely with people out of work and those still in work but stuck at home and having a massive amount of choice over subscription services this is the worst time to be trying to change to a PPV model? They'd be far better looking for either an ad revenue based platform or a TV slot surely?

Having raised the subject of the 15-month or so relationship between the NWA and New Japan (2013 - 15) elsewhere, I thought I'd have a look to see what happened to the NWA guys who competed in Japan. Not a great deal seems to be the answer, with the possible exception of Big Daddy Yum Yum, who apparently managed to get himself shot at home!...not life-threatening injuries thankfully. I may have missed one or two, but these were the guys concerned...not in the shooting.

Jax Dane
Rob Conway
Michael Tarver
Big Daddy Yum Yum - shot at home!
Wes Brisco
Chase Owens
Mike Kanellis

-edit-  Kanellis may have been part of an ROH deal and not NWA...who cares?

Edited by KingofSports

1 hour ago, AshC said:

I want Tim Storm vs Yuji Nagata, please.

A little while earlier, I was recalling Naoya Ogawa & Osamu Nishimura being NWA Champions, at various points in the 00s I think. I've yet to see the legend Tim Storm, but heard good things. Blue Justice, on the other hand, is in my veins...well almost.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sheffbag said:

Since Thunder Rosa is guesting in AEW whats the chances of Aldis coming in for a couple of matches against Jericho or MJF

He’s a heel is he not, so I’d imagine very little chance 

• Paid Members

If they were to bring in Aldis, it'd probably either as a challenger to Moxley, or to Cody if/when he wins the big one - the latter would be the "rubber" match, so to speak, so they'd probably hype it up as the big trilogy-ender ("The Stonker In Yonkers" or "The Brawl In Saint Paul" or something).

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched the 2nd episode yesterday. Thunder Rosa and Priscilla Kelly had a good match I thought. I liked Kelly's attire. Just discovered that she's Darby Allin's Mrs.

On a plus note, Powerrr will be returning soon. I've already took the survey. 

Edited by Angle_fan

2 hours ago, Angle_fan said:

Just watched the 2nd episode yesterday. Thunder Rosa and Priscilla Kelly had a good match I thought. I liked Kelly's attire. Just discovered that she's Darby Allin's Mrs.

On a plus note, Powerrr will be returning soon. I've already took the survey. 

Priscilla Kelly is quite the character (not always in a great way), getting there as a wrestler. Match was a good watch.

And she and Darby are in the process of getting a divorce.