NWA is the best.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Gutting. I’ve not missed a Powerrr and it’s been my favourite show since it started. I haven’t been reading taping results/spoilers so I was selfishly hoping they had a already recorded a few more editions in the locker before they went down the empty arena route. 

Still, what a show it’s been - to the point where I think I could quite happily go back and watch it from scratch again during the coming days.

Edited by Fatty Facesitter
Formatting weird

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Anybody watch the thing with the empty arena match they uploaded last night? That spill Tim Storm took from the top to the floor looked really nasty. 

I'm going to get round to that. There's a great recent interview with Tim Storm on YouTube. Not sure if any of you have seen it? It really gives you a closer insight into his life. It's 40 minutes long and well worth a watch. My hero 😀

Edited by Angle_fan

4 hours ago, BomberPat said:

I am very much alone in this, but one of my favourite Rob Van Dam matches is his match against Scotty Anton at Heatwave 2000. It's latter day ECW struggling for stars, Anton's gimmick is dogshit, and no one buys the two of them as former best friends, but it was the first RVD match I remember seeing, and between him debuting the Van Terminator (and I love a "wrestler promises to debut a new move" angle), and one spot where he follows up a gorilla press with a standing moonsault, it was like nothing I'd ever seen before.

Wrong thread Bomberman?

• 2 weeks later...