NWA is the best.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, RedRooster said:

The only thing I’m not particularly enjoying on Powerrr is The Pope. Granted he didn’t really feature on this show, but he’s distractingly bad on the mic. I didn’t watch TNA while he was considered a hot prospect, but I was always under the impression that mic skills were his strong point. Was he this incoherent back then?

He was an appallingly bad commentator, I can tell you that much.

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, garynysmon said:

He was an appallingly bad commentator, I can tell you that much.

Can't believe they made him a commentator in TNA. At least they were ringside for it though, not like when Matthews & Tazz used to read scripts into a camera in Dixie's spare bedroom. 

• Paid Members

I can't say I agree. I just don't think there's anything natural about his delivery at all. Plus I don't want to hear about death, dying and suicide on my favourite jolly hour of wrestling. I wish he'd go away.

• Paid Members

Personally, I like his promo style (not a big fan of his matches though), but I must admit I've thought for some time now that he seems wildly discrepant with the product that they're trying to put out. Everything else feels like classic pro-wrestling, but he's a bit too much on the "edgy" side for this programme - probably belongs more in MLW, AEW or RoH.

• Paid Members
Just now, Carbomb said:

Personally, I like his promo style (not a big fan of his matches though), but I must admit I've thought for some time now that he seems wildly discrepant with the product that they're trying to put out. Everything else feels like classic pro-wrestling, but he's a bit too much on the "edgy" side for this programme - probably belongs more in MLW, AEW or RoH.

Yeah, he just doesn't fit at all. I don't know why he's on NWA tbh.

• Paid Members

So with Aldis telling Scurll he has to refund all the fans if he doesn't win, is anybody else thinking he wins by DQ so Aldis keeps the belt?