NWA is the best.

IANdrewDiceClay

36 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Shame about Stu Bennett, unless they're going to a three or he's taking over from Galli. 

There’s a ‘roster in/around the ring’ photo from one of the Powerr tapings and all 3 are there. Wouldn’t be surprised if our new friend does backstage stuff.

On 1/26/2020 at 10:06 PM, Angle_fan said:

I can't believe that there's only been 3 posts so far. I just want to add that I quite like David Marquez and love how he announces Thunder Rosa.

Anyone know where you can see the PPV? I watch the shows on YouTube, and don't have Fite or whatever the PPV was on...

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Carbomb said:

Maybe they also want to float the possibility of Stu wrestling too. He hasn't retired through injury or anything, has he? 

Not through injury, no, although I'm fairly sure he's not wrestled a single match since leaving WWE so is at very least semi-retired.

Don't think there is anything physical preventing him from doing so if he wanted though.

Edited by Statto
Added "not".

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Statto said:

Not through injury, no, although I'm fairly sure he's not wrestled a single match since leaving WWE so is at very least semi-retired.

Don't think there is anything physical preventing him from doing so if he wanted though.

I think he'd be a pretty good asset to the NWA as an active member of the roster. He looks main-event, can talk, not too shabby in the ring either.

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Carbomb said:

I think he'd be a pretty good asset to the NWA as an active member of the roster. He looks main-event, can talk, not too shabby in the ring either.

Pretty logical adversary for Aldis too, you'd think.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Statto said:

Pretty logical adversary for Aldis too, you'd think.

Yus indeed. Although with Aldis, Latimer, and Scurll already there, the audience might start kicking back at the overload of Brits. 

• Moderators

That segment between Eli Drake, James Storm, Aron Stevens, The Question Mark and Trevor Murdoch made me smile so much I think I've broken my face. Wonderful face to face between Aldis and Scurll to close the show too.

2 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

That segment between Eli Drake, James Storm, Aron Stevens, The Question Mark and Trevor Murdoch made me smile so much I think I've broken my face. Wonderful face to face between Aldis and Scurll to close the show too.

That was great when Murdoch said he had a question and Steven's pointed at Question mark and said "So Do I". Loved that segment.

Only thing that was missing from this episode was the Into The Fire intro and outro. I hope they havent stopped using it.

• Paid Members

I'm pretty hyped for the Crockett Cup coming around. Zicky Dice is the guiltiest of pleasures. The show felt a bit light on matches. The women's title rematch next week could be good.