NWA is the best.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Moderators

Another superb show. Gutted it's a week off next week, but a week after that it's SUPER POWERRR.

When I'm popping at home as CW Anderson has earned a contract you are making quality TV. I give more fucks about the chance of Kamille vs Thunder Rosa than pretty much anything else in wrestling otger than Tim Storm getting his NWA title back at some point. 

Edited by PowerButchi

Agree, another very good show, I've said it before but it's my favourite wrestling show by a mile. Super Power should be awesome.

If I'm being nit picky I will say I'm not Marty Scrulls biggest fan, and I hope nothing leads to a big NWA/ROH feud. I think that would be unnecessary for NWA. 

Otherwise I'm enjoying almost everything and defo buying the next PPV. 

19 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Another superb show. Gutted it's a week off next week, but a week after that it's SUPER POWERRR.

When I'm popping at home as CW Anderson has earned a contract you are making quality TV. I give more fucks about the chance of Kamille vs Thunder Rosa than pretty much anything else in wrestling otger than Tim Storm getting his NWA title back at some point. 

Yeah, me too. Thunder Rosa has become as vital a part of Powerrr as Aldis, Stevens and Storm. Maybe I’m more ignorant of the indie scene than I realise, but I’m amazed that someone that good with that distinct a look has managed to - as far as I’m aware - remain under the radars of both WWE and AEW.

I'm really pleased with out OUTLANDISH new TV champ!  I suspect he's going to lose the title to Tim Storm (who will use Super 7 to get a World Title shot) but he's my favourite character right now.

Someone mentioned Marty Scurll above.  To be honest he doesn't even feel like part of the NWA at all.  He's not even had a match on tv but for some reason he's getting a title shot.  He's barely even been on the telly programme at all.  As someone who doesn't watch ROH or wherever he's come from, the whole thing feels completely dislocated from the rest of the show.

Thunder Rosa does give me a tingly feeling.  She's the only bright spot of the women's division though, otherwise it's pretty uninspiring.

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Angle_fan said:

I didn't mind Alysin Kay either tbh. I don't know why anyone would dislike that bottom of hers. 

She reminds me too much of Fiz from Corrie.

Just saw the NWA has suspended all operations till June, and this weeks Super Powerrr and the upcoming PPV are off for now. Disappointed to say the least, but that's the world we're in the now and it's not too surprising. Hopefully the break doesn't take the steam off the NWA machine too much as I'm really enjoying it the now.