NWA is the best.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Moderators

Loved the Kamille episode. Can't wait til Super Powerrr appears. 

Kamille is money money and more money though. What WWE want Nia Jax to be, fucking hell, that's Kamille. Her as the giant, and even more importantly, a freak of strength with an awesome back story of being an athletic freak - it pisses on tubby 6 foot lass who's as weak as piss. 

Edited by PowerButchi

The aura Kamille has is increadible. 

I don't know whether she's great or the booking is great or both. It's just so refreshing to be enjoying a product so much, and not feel the need to over analyse it. 

I'm looking forward to the world returning to normal for many reasons, seeing my family and going to pubs etc., but after that it's the return of more new programming from NWA. 

• 3 weeks later...

Superpowerrr was the the best wrestling programme I have watched in months. I don’t know if it was because everything else has been empty arena or old archive stuff and obviously it was taped before covid but I watched through all 90 minutes and it didn’t feel like a chore at all 

also please condone correct me if I’m wrong but is the aldis vs scurll feud heel vs heel? 

Edited by Meej81

Watched Superpowerrr yesterday, great show and made me want to watch the Crockett Cup all round which is what a go home show should do

Ive got visions of Carneyland been some weird fairground with all the different wrestlers as acts

• Paid Members

The Tim Storm stuff had me smiling ear to ear. I would keep Drax around too, almost Steiner esque, would be good muscle or in a team, really enjoyed the match.

The five minutes with the manager was straight out of Memphis. Storm is just the best. He gets it and can really sell a story.

• Paid Members
On 4/26/2020 at 8:50 PM, LEGIT said:

The aura Kamille has is increadible. 

I don't know whether she's great or the booking is great or both. It's just so refreshing to be enjoying a product so much, and not feel the need to over analyse it. 

I like the angle and everyone involved but Kamille seems incredibly uncomfortable in front of the camera to me, that said, she does look the part.

Ive dropped off since episode 13, i need to catch up.